WHAT IS A CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE?
Clearance Inspection Certificates are required by the WH&S Regulation for asbestos removed by a licensed contractor. A Clearance Certificate must be issued after the asbestos removal work has been safely completed. Below are our types of Clearances.
- Tier 4 Visual Clearance – A comprehensive visual inspection of the works area for dust, debris/residue after the works have been completed.
- Tier 3 Dust Analysis Swab Sampling for Non-Friable (bonded) and Friable Asbestos Removal
- Tier 2 Control Air Sampling (during asbestos removal work)
- Tier 1 Clearance Air Sampling (after asbestos removal work)
- Insured, Qualified & Experienced consultants. Fast turnaround times for your convenience
Clearances must only be conducted by an independent occupational consultant or Licensed Asbestos Assessor (LAA). The Clearance Inspection verifies that the asbestos containing materials have been safely removed, decontaminated and it is safe for unprotected personnel to re-enter the removal area.
WHAT IS AN ASBESTOS SURVEY?
Asbestos surveys may be required prior to the renovation, refurbishment or construction of an existing structure. An asbestos survey covers information such as the location of ACM’s (asbestos containing material’s), condition of the ACM’s, recommendations, regulative requirements and come with an Appendix type analytical report attached.
Asbestos surveys can also be used to update an existing Asbestos Register or Asbestos Management Plan.
- Fast turnaround times
- Experienced in all Asbestos Documenting and Analysis based surveys
- Prevention of asbestos exposure during renovation works
- Commercial, Domestic and Industrial reports
- Complies with DA council and regulatory requirements
- Be assured our testing are conducted by NATA accredited laboratory’s
- All reports are produced in accordance with the Work, Health and Safety Regulation 2011