Licensed Asbestos Remediation Service
Whether you have a small residential pickup or a large scale commercial clean up, we can help.
Certified experts and fully insured
When it comes to asbestos disposal, do not start with guesswork, use the specialist from Asbestex.
Affordable rates and amazing service
Our solution oriented service is the reason Asbestex have been labelled as Sydney’s market leaders.
POST ASBESTOS REMOVAL DECONTAMINATION & INSPECTION
Once we have removed all of the contaminated materials we perform the following procedures ensuring your property or job site is thoroughly remediated:
- Every contaminated surface is cleaned using specialised equipment.
- Utilising Asbestos H-Class HEPA vacuum cleaners to remove all dust and fibres.
- Thoroughly containing all residual fibres using special non-toxic sealants.
- Testing your site ensuring the successful removal of all asbestos contaminants.
- We provide documentation confirming disposal has been successful.
- NSW EPA WasteLocate tracking on all pick-ups over 100kg.
WHEN YOU NEED FAST SAFE RESULTS – CALL ASBESTEX
Our asbestos disposal experts have been safely and efficiently removing asbestos found in Sydney homes and buildings since 2009, and our team of professionals brings well over 25 years of industry experience. Australia once held the highest per capita use of asbestos in the world and currently has the highest rate of mesothelioma globally. The hazardous material was widely used in homes built before 1990. Highly regarded for it’s insulating and strength qualities, the 1960’s saw a quarter of all new housing in Australia clad in asbestos cement.
AFFORDABLE ASBESTOS DISPOSAL PERFORMED BY EXPERTS
This harmful substance is a known category 1 carcinogen, asbestos was banned for use in building materials by the Australian Federal government in 2003. Despite national production ceasing almost two decades ago, asbestos remained the number one contributor to occupational cancer and can still be found in one-third of all buildings in Sydney today.