Asbestex is the Trusted Company for Clearance Certificates, Asbestos Surveys & Reports
Our team of independent occupational consultants only specialise in Asbestos. That makes us the household name you can trust when you require safety and experience as your first priority. We have a flawless track record, for a reason.
What Is a Clearance Inspection?
Clearance Inspections are required by law for asbestos removed by a licensed contractor. A Clearance Certificate must be issued after the asbestos removal work has been safely completed.
- Tier 1 Visual Clearance Inspections for Non-Friable (bonded) Asbestos Removal
- Tier 2 Dust Swab Sampling Clearance Inspections for Non-Friable (bonded) Asbestos Removal
- Tier 3 Comprehensive Visual, Dust Sampling & Control Air Monitoring Clearance Inspections
- Tier 3 Also Includes Inspections for All Types of Friable and Nonfriable (Bonded) Asbestos Removal
- Insured, Qualified & Experienced consultants. Fast turnaround times for your convenience
Clearances must only be conducted by an independent occupational consultant or licensed asbestos assessor. The Clearance Inspection verifies that the asbestos containing materials have been safely removed, decontaminated and it is safe for unprotected personnel to re-enter the removal area.
NEED AN ASBESTOS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE? CALL ASBESTEX ON (02) 9008 0499
"Asbestex's certified experts lead the way with fast turnaround times on all reports and surveys"
What Is an Asbestos Survey?
Asbestos surveys are required prior to the renovation, refurbishment or construction of an existing structure. An asbestos survey covers information such as the location of ACM's (asbestos containing material's), condition of the ACM's, recommendations, regulative requirements and often come with an appendix type analytical report attached.
Asbestos surveys can also be used to update an existing asbestos register or management plan.
- Fast turnaround times
- Experienced in all Asbestos Documenting and Analysis based surveys
- Prevention of asbestos exposure during renovation works
- Commercial, Domestic and Industrial reports
- Complies with DA council and regulatory requirements
- Be assured our testing are conducted by NATA accredited laboratory's
- All reports are produced in accordance with the Work, Health and Safety Regulation 2011